About Haleakala Ranch
Haleakala Ranch has been a family-owned operation since 1888. Six generations after co-founders Sam and Harry Baldwin assumed ranch leadership, the brothers’ legacy lives on through more than ninety shareholders. Today the ranch is a living testament to aloha for family, land, community and tradition.
We are Maui ranchers with a deep, longstanding connection to the land. We believe that caring for our island’s resources is the right thing to do. We come to work each day to care for our livestock, our lands, and our people. Like our co-founders, we constantly strive to balance business with community needs.
- President, Scott Meidell
- Senior V.P./Real Estate & Land Management, Luke Estes
- Senior V.P./Chief Financial Officer, John Kreag
- V.P./Livestock, Greg Friel
- V.P./Land Manager, Jordan Jokiel
- Accounting and Human Resources Manager, Val Matsumoto
- Corporate Secretary, Karyn Arakawa